Usage of $A
// Find a component where you wan to apply the util
var myAttr = component.find("myAttr");
Can be used with –
More reference can be found on – https://na15.lightning.force.com/auradocs/reference.app
Action handlers are also known as –
1. controller action
2. controller function
Declaring an Action Handler –
For example you have Action Handler named handleClick
handleClick: function(component, event, helper)
3 parameters that are part of this Action Handler are –
1. component – The component which called this Action Handler.
2. event – The event which caused this Action Handler to be called.
Controller is a resource in lightning component bundle that holds the action handlers for that component.
Attributes of any lightning components support following data types –
1. Primitive Data Types ( remember as B DD DD ILS)
2. Standard and Custom Objects
3. List, Set, Map
4. Custom Apex Classes
5. Framework – specific types such as Aura.Component or Aura.Component[ ]